What I like about Prezi:
- It is free.
- You don’t need to install any software to use it. You need Flash Player but you should already have that installed.
- You can access your presentations from anywhere.
- Share your presentations with anyone and collaborate with other Prezi users on creating them.
- If you don’t have an Internet connection for your presentation you can download your files and run them off a USB or hard drive.
- It is very easy. The online tutorial are great.
- It support both linear and non-linear presentations.
- It supports YouTube videos and other flash objects very well.
- You can use other people’s presentations, when they have allowed it.
- Prezi.com – the main website where you can access Prezi, tutorials and a gallery of presentations that others have made public.
- Click here to sign up for a free educational license for Prezi.com Instructors and students are eligible.
- Prezi’s Educational Exchange is a site where you can share your prezis with other educators. Prezis are listed by topic.
- 7 Things You Should Know About Next-Generation Presentation Tools – report from Educause.
- Product Review Prezi | Layers Magazine
- Prezi Is The Coolest Online Presentation Tool I’ve Ever Seen
What others are saying about Prezi.
- Hello Prezi – So Long Powerpoint! by Michelle Pacansky-Brock
- An alternative to PowerPoint: prezi.com by Dr. Marty Crossland
- Online Mind Mapping with Prezi? by Michelle Pacansky-Brock
YouTube.com presentations about Teaching with Prezi