- It is easy to use because we all know the metaphor.
- You can collaborate on your storm with anyone and everyone but they will need to register. (it is free)
- There is an idea generator built-in to help you generate more.
- Your storms are saved and can be accessed any time from any where.
- It is not Flash based so I can use the iPad. (haven't tested that yet.)
- Collaborators can post visidots to vote for ideas.
- I believe you can use your google or fb login to sign up.
- You can export your storm in a XLS or PDF
- This tool is an Alberta grown tool. Based out of Edmonton.
- Oh, yah, and it is FREE for solo and public storms (you can't do private storms without paying)
- It doesn't seem to work as well in IE and Firefox as it does in Safari and Chrome. A good reason for everyone to switch to Chrome.
- Your class could use this a brainstorming and planning tool.
- It could be used as a project management tool for team work. The instructor can easily monitor the team's progress.
- You could use it on the present computer in from the of the class and come back to it in succeeding classes to make sure questions were addressed.