- Completely Web based so there is no hardware to acquire, misplace, break or upgrade.
- Supports WiFi, cellular data and SMS texting connections.
- Runs on all connectible devices, so students use their own device.
- Supports a wide variety of polling/quiz questions, beyond multiple choice.
- Supports graphics, animations and visual responses.
- The only fees are for the students and those costs are competitive.
- Polls can be taken before and after class times.
- Canadian innovation.
- Relies on solid networking connections in the classroom.
- Students would have to have a device.
- Complex set up for the more complex question types.
Go to Classroom Response System - Home - Top Hat Monocle for more details.
Post a comment if you are using these and let us know how it is going.