Saturday, January 06, 2007

Jane Hart's E-Learning For Free Information Service

I have been wanting to build a website where I had lists of all of the free and useful elearning tools, online presentations, books and other resources so I can share these with others and invite others to help me add to the list, and this blog is one way of me trying to do this. But the other day I ran across a site just like the one I had in mind but Jane Hart had already built it. This is a great site and a lot of very useful lists. Check it out at http://www.janeknight.com/Directory/index.html

On Jane's site you can find the following lists:
  • Over 400 free tools for elearning
  • a Guide to Choosing & Using Free Tools
  • Free ebook about elearning
  • Free conferences that you can attend about elearning
  • a list of articles and interview about elearning
In Jane's blog she share a pick of the day, every day. You may want to subscribe to this one. I have.

No comments: